[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype: current state?

Alex Povolotsky tarkhil at over.ru
Sat Mar 20 13:30:03 GMT 2010

Hello!

Catalyst::Plugin::Prototype is supplied with Prototype 1.4.0; however,
http://prototype.conio.net/ does not work at present and
http://script.aculo.us/ states that current Prototype version is 1.6.1

Can anyont point me at

- interoperability with C::P::P and current Prototype
- maybe other Catalyst JS plugins?

I'm mostly interested in COMPLEX autocompletion right now.

BTW, maybe someone can clue me with my current task

I have a large (10000+) database of people, and many-to-many
relationship people-request, so I should write some form to add people
to request.

I'd like to write an Ajax-based autocompletion with "add to list" button
enabled only when selection is fully done.

I'd appreciate any help with solution. I know Perl fairly well but quite
weak with JS

Alex.