[Catalyst] stress testing catalyst apps

Fernan Aguero fernan.aguero at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:26:45 GMT 2010

Hi,

we have an app working under apache/mod_perl (and behind a reverse
proxy) that we would like to optimize. We're currently evaluating
performance, checking memory usage, etc.

For this we thought about using some stress testing package that would
be flexible in allowing us to specify a number of specific actions (in
the form of URIs) corresponding to a standard user session. Any
software you'd recommend for this task? Something from CPAN? Ideally
we'd like something that would also provide us with some report on
what happened ...

Thanks in advance,

--
fernan