[Catalyst] Security issue with hashed passwords in C:P:A:Password

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Mar 24 13:02:54 GMT 2010

Tomas Doran wrote:
> P.P.S. I expect to be uploading a fix this in the next 24-48 hours for
> anyone who concerned that evil people in possession of their application
> configuration are generating the relevant rainbow tables right now...

Well, having read the other followups (bah, my home internet was broken
last night so I wrote a pile of mail without seeing replies), then if
there is actually an issue is somewhat in doubt here...

I'll still chase this up tonight so that we're all clear if there is a
potential (but very limited) issue or not :)

Cheers
t0m