[Catalyst] Picking template type based on input

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Sun Mar 28 22:16:25 GMT 2010

On 28 Mar 2010, at 22:41, Bill Moseley wrote:
> Hopefully, that's clear -- and correct. ;)

Yes, I think so - in the reply I just sent to the list to this thread
I had entirely neglected to notice that the main issue is the JSONP
thing, rather than the general case of XSRF.

Not to say that the latter isn't a problem worth thinking about, but
in the case illustrated it's clearly the JSONP which is the issue.

Thanks for reading/analyzing in more detail than I managed to :(

Cheers
t0m