[Catalyst] PostgreSQL as DB: schema and views (DBIx ?)

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at cyber-office.net
Mon Mar 29 17:51:50 GMT 2010

I'll ask here first them move on if this is the wrong list.

I am starting on a somewhat complex application that leans towards using
schema and views in a PostgreSQL database.

It is actually two applications that share some data but applications
are accessed independently.  The plan is to have two "application"
schema and some tables that they both share in the public schema.

Will I be able to access a schema different than the "search_path"
setting for the user?  Will special tweaks to the model to allow this?

Or is this a DBIx only question?

TIA,
Rod