[Catalyst] error handling (Chain where ajax and non-ajax actions chain off)

Ben van Staveren benvanstaveren at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 10:39:43 GMT 2010

A bit offtopic but why use the trait at all, you can just check the
x-requested-with header for the 'XMLHttpRequest' value - saves you a
dependency. As far as the status_not_found routine, I suggest a liberal
bit of cut 'n paste and using View::JSON (sort of negates the losing of
one dependency if you give up the trait, unless you're using it already).

--
Ben van Staveren
phone: +62 81 70777529
email: benvanstaveren at gmail.com