[Catalyst] Re: Organizing link generators

Evan Carroll me at evancarroll.com
Fri Nov 12 17:55:12 GMT 2010

> That’s not how `uri_for_action` works.

Knowing how uri_for_action works, and action dispatch: '/' is a really
stupid character to delimit controllers and actions. This confuses a
lot of people, and while I've known for years now how it works, it
confused me enough to remember being confused then. A lot of this
confusion would probably go away if we would just revert to a
different character, like the '>', or something.

Evan Carroll - me at evancarroll.com
System Lord of the Internets
web: http://www.evancarroll.com
ph: 281.901.0011