[Catalyst] Re: Organizing link generators

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 21:18:12 GMT 2010

I was also confused and that's why I added the following small piece of documentation in Catalyst.pm:

""
        Note that although the path looks like a URI that dispatches to the
        wanted action, it is not a URI, but an internal path to that action.

        For example, if the action looks like:

         package MyApp::Controller::Users;

         sub lst : Path('the-list') {}

        You can use:

         $c->uri_for_action('/users/lst')

        and it will create the URI /users/the-list.
""

But just as Path::Class can also use dir('a', 'b', 'c') and dir('a/b/c'), uri_for_action could use the same syntax options...

Octavian