[Catalyst] Catalyst needs Advent Calendar Volunteers!

Steve steve at matsch.com
Mon Nov 22 17:53:52 GMT 2010

Hi,

I have an Advent Calendar suggestion that I think could have a large
audience - Using Catalyst with JQuery Themes/Themeroller.  The reason I
think it might find a good audience is simply that I think having a
ready-to-use UI is possibly the biggest think keeping people from
adopting Catalyst.  Speaking for myself, I'm not real keen on learning
tons about CSS and JavaScript.  It's little more than a headache to me,
but is extremely important nonetheless.

I'm willing to put in some effort - mostly in terms of providing docs,
but also some coding.

Steve