[Catalyst] Converting a GET request to a POST request

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Mon Nov 22 17:53:36 GMT 2010

On 22 Nov 2010, at 17:44, Ronald J Kimball wrote:
> This works for JSON requests (e.g. application/json), but not for
> JSONP requests (e.g. text/javascript), because there is no
> Catalyst::Action::Deserialize::JSONP.  I guess I could create one that
> extends Catalyst::Action::Deserialize::JSON...

Yes, that's a more correct solution.
http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/BOBTFISH/Catalyst-Action-REST-0.87/lib/Catalyst/Action/Deserialize/JSON.pm
Catalyst::Action::Deserialize::JSON reads out of the body (but it
doesn't care what the request method is - you can PUT instead of POST
for example).
So do that, and you have no more issues?

Cheers
t0m