[Catalyst] Re: Query : Catalyst forward and relative path in CSS.

Rohan M rohan7799 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 10:44:01 GMT 2010

Hi All,

Thanks Tomas and Denny for your reply...

I think $c->go is to call a Localized path and the $c->forward for private
path.

I'm using the action as Local so may be this is the reason why $c->forward
was not working. .. NOT SURE THOUGH..

For the absolute path (2nd query)
 --- I used CSPATH  =3D "${base}/static/style.css" in the root/lib/config/u=
rl
file.
This worked for me !

Thanks again.. also any suggestions and thoughts are welcome..

Regards,
Rohan

P.S. How to mark the issue as [SOLVED]?