[Catalyst] Overriding Catalyst::View::TT WRAPPER

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Tue Nov 30 01:16:47 GMT 2010

Hey Everyone,

Got a question about how I can override my application's TT wrapper. The closest thing I found was http://search.cpan.org/~abraxxa/Catalyst-View-TT-0.36/lib/Catalyst/View/TT.pm#CONFIGURATION . But what I am trying to do is basically have the wrapper turned off for a specific public method where I will create a new TT file that I want used without it being wrapped.

Thanks,
ALI MESDAQ
Sr. Security Researcher

WEBSENSE, INC.
ph: +1.858.320.9466
fax: +1.858.784.4466
www.websense.com

Websense TRITON™
For Essential Information Protection™
Web Security | Data Security | Email Security

 Protected by Websense Hosted Email Security -- www.websense.com