[Catalyst] Which Form Validation Libs?

Steve steve at matsch.com
Tue Nov 30 15:49:45 GMT 2010

My guess is that FormHandler is getting the attention that it is is due
to two major things.  First of all, it is Moose based - like Catalyst.
Secondly, the documentation of FormHandler seems more complete.  Unless
the docs for FormFu have been updated recently (past 6 months or so),
the author acknowledges this fact about the documentation.