[Catalyst] FormHandler -- pro or con?

Hernan Lopes hernanlopes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 15:52:25 GMT 2010

Formhandler works like a charm, does many useful checks and you wont have
any trouble with it. i have been using it for a while without any problem.
As for the memory leaks, it can affect you when resources are limited or
when you are running out of ram. (no idea if there are any leaks on
formhandler)
If you decide to change, formbuilder is the closest option to formhandler.
--Hernan