[Catalyst] Re: Returning to referer - which action to take?

BUCHMULLER Norbert norbi.lists at nix.hu
Fri Oct 1 09:49:57 GMT 2010

On Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:36:36 +0200 Ekki Plicht (DF4OR) wrote:

> Well, yes. And put the language in every other link on that page, if I
> don't keep it in a session. Feasible, but I am not sure about the
> performance penalty with hundreds of links in my menu tree, which have
> to be prepared dynamically.

You don't - if you use C:P:I18N::PathPrefix, Catalyst's $c->uri_for() will
do it for you, and will do it without any extra cost (it does not
change uri_for() at all, just it makes sure $c->req->base ends with the
language prefix - and that's a one-time cost per request). (I assume you
already use $c->uri_for() for link generation.)

norbi