[Catalyst] Has anyone read the book "Catalyst 5.8 : The Perl MVC Framework" yet?

Kiffin Gish kiffin.gish at planet.nl
Fri Oct 1 20:15:47 GMT 2010

I recently received a copy of the book "Catalyst 5.8 : The Perl MVC
Framework" for review, have read it and tried out the examples.

Before I make my judgments public, I'd first be curious to hear from
others in the Catalyst Community about what their views are on the
book.

Those that have "actually read" the book, that is. I've already seen a
couple blog entries and they tend to be fairly negative (we sure prefer
to rant).

--
Kiffin Gish <Kiffin.Gish at planet.nl>
Gouda, The Netherlands