[Catalyst] Has anyone read the book "Catalyst 5.8 : The Perl MVC Framework" yet?

Leandro Hermida softdev at leandrohermida.com
Mon Oct 4 09:32:37 GMT 2010

Hi everyone,

I would also be very interested in peoples' opinions, also comparing
to "The Definitive Guide to Catalyst: ..." Apress book which I own and
have been reading in order to learn Catalyst and was wondering if this
newer book mentioned in this thread provides any new and interesting
techniques and information...

best,
leandro