[Catalyst] Postgresql database with non default -public- schema

Benjamin Martin benjamin.martin at ims-evolve.com
Wed Oct 20 15:44:41 GMT 2010

On 20/10/10 15:22, Hetényi Csaba wrote:
> Is this helper script capable to automatically create model for
> the non-default tablespace?

I believe this is known issue with ::Schema::Loader.

http://search.cpan.org/~ribasushi/DBIx-Class-Schema-Loader-0.07002/lib/DBIx/Class/Schema/Loader.pm#KNOWN_ISSUES

You can sort of get around it by specifiy 'db_schema' (I think you can
get it into the command line script args)

I think it works with Postgres but with Oracle it did not seem to work..
I think, regardless, you will have to manually add cross schema
relationships.

Its not hard to roll your own script to build and manage your ::Result::
files... just take a peek at the ::Schema::Loader cpan docs.