[Catalyst] Postgresql database with non default -public- schema

Benjamin Martin benjamin.martin at ims-evolve.com
Thu Oct 21 07:47:11 GMT 2010

On 20/10/10 18:40, Hetényi Csaba wrote:
> The automatic schema generation is a very convenient feature -especially
> in developing phase, when table structures often change.

I hear you!... I have the exact same issue.

So far writing my own script that harnesses the power of
DBIX::Class::Schema::Loader to run over each schema in my DB seems to be
working out well... althou, due to some horrific column naming my dbic
objects have a some ugly accessor names... I feel I 'might' start
manually managing my ::Result:: files :(