[Catalyst] Creating HTML docs from POD

Cosimo Streppone cosimo at streppone.it
Sat Oct 30 16:12:27 GMT 2010

In data 30 ottobre 2010 alle ore 16:29:34, Octavian Rasnita
<orasnita at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Is there a tool that can be used to extract the POD from all the modules
> of a Catalyst app and create an HTML version of that documentation?

Hi Octavian,

I'm trying to build on http://github.com/jonallen/perldoc.perl.org

I made my own fork, http://github.com/cosimo/perldoc.perl.org .
You invoke project-doc.pl. It's still really messy, and it depends on
various
directories to exist, but it can already build
an entire project's local documentation.

The ultimate goal is to be able to point it to your source code,
and output all the html in a "./build" folder.

I have also succeeded in adding my own header, logo, css, etc...
Unfortunately, as I said, it's messy and still incomplete,
but maybe you can take a look at it.

--
Cosimo