[Catalyst] DBIC mailing list?

Dave Howorth dhoworth at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Fri Sep 3 15:04:13 GMT 2010

Octavian Rasnita wrote:
> From: "Bill Crawford" <billcrawford1970 at gmail.com>
>> 2010/9/3 Octavian Rasnita <octavian.rasnita at ssifbroker.ro>:
>>> Has anyone any idea why I can't send messages to the DBIC mailing list
>>> anymore?
>>>
>> When you say "don't reach the list" is it possible you're not seeing
>> it because your mail client sees it as a duplicate of the sent message
>> which it's already stored elsewhere?
>
> Nope, it is not possible, because it doesn't happend with other mail messages sent to other mailing lists, like the current one, for example and my messages just don't come back.
>
> (And my office email address is hosted on our server and it doesn't block self messages).

Also, if Octavian's messages were reaching the list, we would all have
seen them. I haven't for one.

Octavian, I suggest you contact the DBIC list admin. The address is at
the bottom of the mailman page listed at the end of al messages.

It sounds like either a blacklist error or misconfiguration of an
anti-spam feature like DKIM somewhere.

Cheers, Dave