[Catalyst] How to share a database connection across multiple Catalyst apps?

Nicholas Wehr catalyst at bionikchickens.com
Wed Sep 8 03:40:59 GMT 2010

I'm with Tom on this one. Unless you've narrowed all optimization efforts
and this is all you have left - it could be worth a try.. but as Jason
points out, you may not gain a thing. I'd recommend profiling your code and
tracking down performance issues from that base level. Please post your
results - I've very curious!

-nw