[Catalyst] How to get from

will trillich will.trillich at serensoft.com
Sat Sep 18 20:59:01 GMT 2010

Thanks, Tom --

But this apparently isn't a result-class, or I'm just missing something
obvious:

DB<<5>> p __PACKAGE__
MyApp::Schema::DB::Result::Group

DB<<7>> p "$self"
MyApp::Model::MyApp::Group

DB<<8>> p $self->resultset
Can't locate object method "resultset" via package
"MyApp::Model::MyApp::Group"

=3D=3D=3D

Working from the context of a Catalyst app, I'm not sure I'd be able to
properly abstract the right question for the DBIC list (or be able to apply
the answer back to my concrete catalyst app). :) Folks on this list have
been delightfully helpful despite us newbie-questions, especially you...

Plus, being rather new to Catalyst, it's difficult to see where the edges
are between Catalyst, DBIC and Moose.