[Catalyst] Re: Defining ARRAY in Config::General config

Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker ilmari at ilmari.org
Tue Sep 21 14:03:57 GMT 2010

"Pavel A. Karoukin" <pavel at yepcorp.com> writes:

> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:06 AM, Emanuele Zeppieri <emazep at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> To obtain single value arrays with the syntax in question, the above
>> line should be:
>>
>> my $conf = Config::General->new( -ConfigFile => 'config.conf',
>> -ForceArray => 1 );
>>

> How I can pass this -ForceArray to Config::General in my catalyst app?

Upgrade Config::Any to version 0.20, which passes it by default.  If you
don't want to specify a direct versioned requirement for an indirect
dependency in your Makefile.PL, you can require
Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader version 0.29, which depends on
Config::Any version 0.20.

--
ilmari
"A disappointingly low fraction of the human race is,