[Catalyst] Returning to referer - which action to take?

Ekki Plicht (DF4OR) ep at plicht.de
Tue Sep 28 20:54:46 GMT 2010

Am Dienstag 28 September 2010, 21:42:35 schrieb Ekki Plicht (DF4OR):
> Am Sonntag 26 September 2010, 23:05:51 schrieben Sie:
> > Of course, you don't need to create a "En" or "Ro" controller for doing
> > this. You can override prepare_path() or you can use the module:
> >
> > http://search.cpan.org/~mendel/Catalyst-Plugin-I18N-PathPrefix-0.02/lib/C
> > at alyst/Plugin/I18N/PathPrefix.pm
>
> Unfortunately C::P::I18N::PathPrefix does not work for me, and I can't
> figure out why.

Now I can. Sorry, my bad. Or?

In config
    'Plugin::I18N::PathPrefix' => {
        valid_languages => [qw/de en fr it es/],
        fallback_language => 'en',
        language_independent_paths =>   qr{^invalidpath}x,
        debug => 1,
    },

If 'language_independent_paths' is missing I get the 404 mentioned in my
earlier post.

If is empty like this
	language_independent_paths => ''
it gives me the 404 as well.

If it contains some invalid, none existing path like
        language_independent_paths =>   qr{^invalidpath}x,
it works fine.

Maybe some initialization issue when the parameter is missing entirely in
config?

Cheers,
Ekki