[Catalyst] Accessing the catalyst user data from a template

Adam Jimerson vendion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 01:14:39 GMT 2011

I am trying to display display information about the user currently logged
into my catalyst app but for some reason it is returning blank (or even
null).  I am trying to display the uniqid (user id) and username of the
current user.  From my template I am calling [% c.user.object.username %]
and [% c.user.object.uniqid %] respectively.  I know that my authentication
is working because the "$c->user_exists()" calls in my controller is
passing.