[Catalyst] Moose Upgrade

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:49:59 GMT 2011

On 19/04/2011, at 6:35 AM, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Apr 2011, John M. Dlugosz wrote:
>

>> On 4/17/2011 9:55 PM, Dave Rolsky autarch-at-urth.org |Catalyst/Allow to home| wrote:
>>> Running "moose-outdated | cpanm" should upgrade everything that needs upgrading.
>>
>> I don't have cpanm, but moose-outdated is good to know about!  Thanks.
>
> cpan App::cpanminus

or even from http://cpanmin.us:

#!/usr/bin/env perl
#
# You want to install cpanminus? Run the following command and it will
# install itself for you. You might want to run it as a root with sudo
# if you want to install to places like /usr/local/bin.
#
#   % curl -L http://cpanmin.us | perl - --self-upgrade
#
# If you don't have curl but wget, replace `curl -L` with `wget -O -`.