[Catalyst] building 'local' lib with dependencies for shipping

Fernan Aguero fernan.aguero at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 20:20:09 GMT 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Miquel Ruiz <m.ruiz85 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/04/2011 15:03, Fernan Aguero wrote:
>>
>> My question is: apart from a 'hit and miss' approach (or a 'put
>> everything and the kitchen sink') ... is there a smart way of building
>> a list of the dependencies for any one app?
>
> Hi,
>
> You could give a try to lib::xi . It will install directly the dependencies
> using cpanm, though.
>
> Hope it helps.
>
> --
> Miquel Ruiz

Thanks Miguel for the suggestion. Tried lib::xi following the examples
in the perldoc (seemed simple enough) but failed early on with a
couple of dependencies (missing from the cpanm db I guess). I had
better luck (though not yet a complete success) with Shipwright
(mentioned in this thread).

Thanks!

--
fernan