[Catalyst] live demos of catalyst apps

Mesdaq, Ali amesdaq at websense.com
Thu Apr 28 16:20:53 GMT 2011

goToMeeting is great for interactive two way demo's and it's easy to pass control back and forth between different presenters. goToWebinar is also available if you want more of a one to many type of demo. goToMeeting is especially good for situations where the live demo of a site is unavailable publicly you can just give the user control of your whole screen or just one application and let them use the demo themselves and take control back at anytime.

Thanks,
ALI MESDAQ
Sr. Security Researcher

WEBSENSE, INC.
ph: +1.858.320.9466
fax: +1.858.784.4466
www.websense.com

Websense TRITON(tm)
For Essential Information Protection(tm)
Web Security | Data Security | Email Security