[Catalyst] Open Source CMS

Mike Raynham catalyst at mikeraynham.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 20:21:53 GMT 2011

On 28/04/11 17:46, Nicholas Wehr wrote:
> drupal and alfresco were both leading candidates after a long and
> expensive "outside" evaluation that included commercial cms... drupal
> won in the end. I don't think you could go wrong w/ drupal.
>
> cheers,
> -nw

Hi Nicholas,

Yes, I was definitely heading towards Drupal as it appears to be
powerful and more suited to developers than some other systems.  I'd not
heard of Alfresco.

ShinyCMS looks interesting too, so I hope to download and try both.  My
own website is in desperate need of an upgrade, so it might be the ideal
candidate for an experiment.

Regards,

Mike