[Catalyst] jquery autocomplete and JSON

Lee leegee at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:17:29 GMT 2011

Remember 'same domain' includes same port.

If you have two servers on the same host and it isn't working for you =

because on is on a different port, you can try something like this in =

your Apache config:

     RewriteEngine ON
     RewriteRule ^/ajax/(.+) http://localhost:3000/$1 [P,L]

There all requests to loalhost/ajax get redirected to localhost:3000, =

which might be your Catalyst app server with View::JSON. No need for =

JSONP then.

HTH
Lee