[Catalyst] Force https in generated URIs

Tobias Klug tklug at hartle-klug.de
Thu Aug 4 15:34:53 GMT 2011

Yes I have already looked at it. The Plugin redirects to the
https-version of the page instead of just changing all links.

In my setup the catalyst server runs on http. The requests come from a
reverse proxy, that only accepts https-requests from the clients.
Therefore I need to force all generated URIs to be https.

I hope that clarifies my problem.

-- Tobias