[Catalyst] Force https in generated URIs

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Thu Aug 4 20:54:44 GMT 2011

Hi t0m -

> On 4 Aug 2011, at 16:57, Larry Leszczynski wrote:
>
> > Side question:  Is namespace::autoclean needed any more?
>
> define 'needed'?
>
> It's never 'needed' as long as you never want a 'has' method, and
> you're happy with none of your imports being cleaned up, so all your
> classes are lolcat like in their ability to ->can('has');
>
> Cheers
> t0m

Thanks for the clarification - I had seen a fair amount of Moose code
that did *not* use namespace::autoclean, so wasn't sure if it was
something that had become automatically enabled or something.  I see now
in the best practices document that it is still recommended:

    http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?Moose::Manual::BestPractices

Thanks!
Larry