[Catalyst] Confirmation string

Mark Blackman m.blackman at fairfx.com
Thu Aug 25 12:39:09 GMT 2011

List emails to my address were allegedly bouncing as well. I suspect a temporary sending problem at the list server end
if it was more than just myself.

On 25 Aug 2011, at 13:26, Octavian Rasnita wrote:

Hi,

I received 2 email messages from the list telling that my email messages bounce and that I will be unsubscribed if I won't access a certain link or answer to those messages. I have accessed the links and also replied to those email messages, but on each trial the result was:

"Invalid confirmation string.  Note that confirmation strings expire..."
I know that in the past I had problems sending messages to the list.
I hope that this time this message reaches the list....

--Octavian