[Catalyst] Starman in Catalyst::Devel

Moens, Karl Karl.Moens at marsh.com
Fri Aug 26 13:21:42 GMT 2011

Mmmm, it seems Starman does not compile on Windows.

The docs say: "UNIX only   This server does not support Win32."

Now that Starman is included in Catalyst::Devel, installing that module also fails utterly. :(

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Karl

Karl Moens, Claims Liability Manager
Marsh | Marine Practice
Uitbreidingstraat 180, B-2600 Antwerpen-Berchem
+32 3 286 64 82 | Mobile +32 486 43 02 01 | Fax +32 3 286 64 57 | karl.moens at marsh.com
www.marsh.com | Marsh N.V.