[Catalyst] fastcgi process is pegging CPU

Mark Blackman m.blackman at fairfx.com
Fri Dec 2 08:59:02 GMT 2011

What are your logs telling you? Maybe restart the app with CATALYST_DEBUG=1 (if not already)

Also, how many fastcgi children are running?

On 2 Dec 2011, at 01:45, Robert Dormer wrote:

Thank you.  However, this isn't really shedding much light on the situation - as far as I can tell I'm getting tons of reads and writes, even though there's no actual access to the site - so I'm still at a loss as to why I'm having this problem.