[Catalyst] Team development and module management

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 18:18:40 GMT 2011

>________________________________

I have used Perlbrew and local::lib (and my local::lib wrapper, https://metacpan.org/module/App::local::lib::helper) for developers, along with MySQL sandbox ( https://metacpan.org/module/MySQL::Sandbox) for setting up local databases.

Generally my applications never got so big that I needed to have the application in separate distributions, although it seems that having a local cpan mirror and using an injection tool is a pretty accepted approach.

I also use DBIx::Class::Fixtures and DBIx::Class::DeploymentHandler to round out my toolchain, and of course there is Module::Install for managing makefiles.

John