[Catalyst] PostgreSQL Conference East: 2011 CFP

Joshua D. Drake jd at commandprompt.com
Tue Feb 1 00:14:10 GMT 2011

Following on the smashing success of PostgreSQL Conference West,
PostgreSQL Conference West, The PostgreSQL Conference for Developers,
End Users and Decision Makers, is being held at the Hotel Pennsylvania,
in New York City from March 22nd through 25th 2011. Please
join us in continuing to make this the largest PostgreSQL Conference
series!

Main site:
http://www.postgresqlconference.org/

CFP:
https://www.postgresqlconference.org/talk_types

Time line:
        Dec 16th: Talk submission opens
        Feb 10th: Talk submission closes
        Feb 15th: Speaker notification

This year we will be continuing our trend of covering the entire
PostgreSQL ecosystem. We would like to see talks and tutorials on the
following topics:

      * General PostgreSQL:
              * Administration
              * Performance
              * High Availability
              * Migration
              * GIS
              * Integration
              * Solutions and White Papers
      * The Stack:
              * Python/Django/Pylons/TurboGears/Custom
              * Perl5/Catalyst/Bricolage
              * Ruby/Rails
              * Java (PLJava would be great)/Groovy/Grails
              * Operating System optimization
                (Linux/FBSD/Solaris/Windows)
              * Solutions and White Papers

--