[Catalyst] Catalyst-Manual now on git

Andrew Rodland andrew at cleverdomain.org
Wed Feb 16 09:38:54 GMT 2011

On Wednesday, February 16, 2011 03:03:43 AM Kieren Diment wrote:
> Thanks to frew++, Catalyst-Manual is now no longer on svn and has moved to
> shadowcat's[1]  git hosting.  You can get a copy of the manual with the
> tutorial attached.
>
> Grab a fork with:
>
> git clone catagits at git.shadowcat.co.uk:Catalyst-Manual
>
> If you have patches, please contact this list with patches, or join
> #catalyst-dev on irc.perl.org for further instructions.

The publicly-accessible read-only URL for the repository is actually:

git  clone git://git.shadowcat.co.uk/catagits/Catalyst-Manual.git

The URL in Kieren's email only works for those with commit bits on catagits.
For those who do not have commit bits but think they should, please visit
#catalyst-dev and we'll take care of you as quickly as we can.

If you're afraid of asking for a commit bit: don't be! But if it's your first
time contributing, then create a patch with git and bring it to the mailing
list, or push a branch to github and let us know about it on IRC, and we will
take it from there. We want your contributions. We'll only bug you to accept a
commit bit *afterwards* :)

Andrew