[Catalyst] Conversion from Subversion to Git complete!

Peter Edwards peter at dragonstaff.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 22:16:47 GMT 2011

On 17 February 2011 21:46, fREW Schmidt <frioux at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should have sent this out on Tuesday, but it slipped my mind.
>
> The conversion is complete!  You can access the new repo at
>
> gitweb:
>> http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=3Dcatagits/Catalyst-Runti=
me.git;a=3Dsummary
>> read access: git://git.shadowcat.co.uk/catagits/Catalyst-Runtime.git
>> read/write: catagits at git.shadowcat.co.uk:Catalyst-Runtime.git
>>

> If you'd like to get write access to the repo pop into the IRC channel
> (#catalyst on irc.perl.org) and ask about it; we can possibly get you
> hooked up

http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/catagits/Catalyst-Runtime.git
Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL
manually please check your spelling and try again.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the
webmaster<chrisj at shadowcatsystems.co.uk>
.
Error 404

http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=3Dcatagits/Catalyst-Runtime.=