[Catalyst] Conversion from Subversion to Git complete!

Eden Cardim edencardim at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:30:57 GMT 2011

>>>>> "fREW" == fREW Schmidt <frioux at gmail.com> writes:

    fREW> I should have sent this out on Tuesday, but it slipped my
    fREW> mind.  The conversion is complete!  You can access the new
    fREW> repo at

    fREW>     gitweb: http://git.shadowcat.co.uk/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=catagits/Catalyst-Runtime.git;a=summary
    fREW>     read access: git://git.shadowcat.co.uk/catagits/Catalyst-Runtime.git
    fREW>     read/write: catagits at git.shadowcat.co.uk:Catalyst-Runtime.git

    fREW> If you'd like to get write access to the repo pop into the IRC
    fREW> channel (#catalyst on irc.perl.org) and ask about it; we can
    fREW> possibly get you hooked up

Were the previous commit bits preserved?

--
Eden Cardim
Software Engineer