[Catalyst] Issue with Plugin::Session

jeff robinson jeffreyianrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 10:47:35 GMT 2011

Some more info on the problem. FF is only browser that works, I have
tried Safari, IE and Opera and they all produce the same effect. In
the test each of these browsers is run from the same client, I now
also check the time is the same (within a second or two) on both the
client and the server. The results are the same regardless of the
client ( I tried 3 separate clients), with FF everything works fine,
with the other browsers the session is reset between requests.
FYI -- J