[Catalyst] Issue with Plugin::Session

jeff robinson jeffreyianrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 22:42:00 GMT 2011

OK, finished testing with this and in the end the only browser that
had issues was Safari - the others tested ( IE, Chrome and Opera) were
fine, the problems I was having were related to the varied returns
that the <input type=image" ..> tag produces. Back on Safari - as
distributed with the User Pref "Accept Cookies" set to "Only from
sites I visit" - the cookies from Session are rejected - they
obviously should not be. If the setting for "Accept Cookies" is
changed to "Always" then Session works with Safari.
Thanks again for the help - J