[Catalyst] Configuring Apache for mod_perl Catalyst and php via mod_proxy

Larry Leszczynski larryl at emailplus.org
Fri Jul 29 13:16:51 GMT 2011

Hi Matthew -

On Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:25 +0100, "matthew couchman (JIC)"
<matthew.couchman at jic.ac.uk> wrote:
> Thanks for your reply. Perhaps it was too sweeping a statement but I can
> only say that for my setup mod_perl works fine through Apache alone as
> does php but when I combine them it crashes with memory corruption
> errors.

Usually that means that your mod_perl and mod_php have been linked
against conflicting versions of the same system library or built with
conflicting compile options.  Make sure you have built them using the
same environment and config options.  You'll probably find more useful
info on the mod_perl mailing list than this list:

   http://perl.apache.org/maillist/modperl.html

On that page there are also links to searchable archives of the mod_perl
list, might find some info about your problem in there.

HTH,
Larry