[Catalyst] Browser Detection?

Charlie Garrison garrison at zeta.org.au
Sun Mar 6 14:06:49 GMT 2011

Good morning,

On 6/03/11 at 5:36 AM -0600, John M. Dlugosz
<wxju46gefd at snkmail.com> wrote:

>I'd like to set flags based on what that contains, like "send
>SVG images".  Where would I put that in MyApp so it gets called
>some time before rendering the view?

I do browser detection (checking) in the `auto` method (so I can
redirect to 'upgrade browser' page). But it could also be done
in the `end` method if you just want to put stuff in stash for
the view. If you've got a base method that all other actions
chain from (which seems to be current best practices) then you
could put it there too.

Charlie

--
    Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garrison at zeta.org.au>