[Catalyst] Best "form" library?

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 07:15:53 GMT 2011

From: "Victor Churchill" <victorchurchill at gmail.com>
> Speaking here as a novice with the same questions as the OP:
>
> I like the functionality of HTML::FormFu as deployed in the tutorial
> example but also find the YAML a bit strange at first; I am, too,  a

I have used HTML::FormFu a lot, but I have never used YAML because I also
don't like YAML.

HTML::FormFu can accept the forms to be created with any config type
supported by Config::Any, like the Apache-style config format
(Config::General), INI files, JSON, YAML or even a simple Perl hash.

I prefer to use the Apache style configuration.
The configuration style has nothing to do with HTML::FormFu.

In my opinion HTML::FormFu is better than HTML::FormHandler because it
doesn't require writing as much Perl code, and it better separates the Perl
code and the HTML code.

Octavian