[Catalyst] authentication

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 23:15:49 GMT 2011

Good point, I'll read up into the appropriate way to install cc numbers (I'm
sure there's more on pci than I care to know) which should get me to where I
want to be. I'll look into how many email servers and services support oauth
and see how well that might work but I have my doubts. Thanks for the help.