[Catalyst] Which JS framework to use?

Richard Thomas ret at mac.com
Sun Mar 13 09:05:42 GMT 2011

My experience with mootools is quite limited - and I certainly don't want to start Palestine for Geeks by arguing javascript frameworks on the Catalyst framework list! - but I did intend to make the point previously that much of the syntax of jQuery will feel familiar to anyone with a perl background. This sort of thing:

$('.someclass', '#insomeID').each(function(index){
	// do something with each matched object
});

as well as functions like $.map() and $.grep() that behave just like their perl counterparts.

cheers
RET
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F ...
Richard Thomas