[Catalyst] Please help with deployment problem

Derek Wueppelmann dwueppel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:10:24 GMT 2011

On Thu, 17 Mar 2011 03:18:05 -0500 "John M. Dlugosz" <wxju46gefd at snkmail.com>
wrote:
> When I try to move my app to (a clone of) my Debian server, I get an error
> installing Perl modules.
> I've determined that just loading the module URI::SmartURI gives an
> infinite recursion. It seems that 'blessed' keeps calling AUTOLOAD to
> handle it!  I've updated everything, to no avail.
> I'd pester Perlmonks, but I'm having trouble getting my password
> recovered.  Eventually they'll respond again.

Installing which modules gives you what error? What are you doing that is
causing infinite recursion? What version of URI::SmartURI are you using? Are
you installing modules from CPAN or from Debian packages or a mixture?

--
 o)   Derek Wueppelmann           (o
(D .   dwueppel at gmail.com          D).