[Catalyst] Requesting example code for postfix and Email::Sender

John M. Dlugosz wxju46gefd at snkmail.com
Tue Mar 22 02:17:46 GMT 2011

On 3/21/2011 9:07 PM, Andrew Rodland andrew-at-cleverdomain.org |Catalyst/Allow to home|
wrote:
> There doesn't need to be any "instead of". The email view doesn't set any
> response body, so the default view will still run later on by whatever means
> usually runs it (i.e. RenderView).

I thought "forward" was like a redirect, in that it stopped working here and went there
instead.
The examples are misleading, as that is the last line in the body!  I see from the docs
that forward is indeed a "call"